- Weeding and watering the garden June 26, 2018
- Harvesting strawberries from the polytunnel June 26, 2018
- Pictures of the bog by the middle room June 26, 2018
- Mc Cartin SD featuring pupils and past pupils from St Joseph’s NS June 25, 2018
- Sports day 2018 June 25, 2018
- Junior room school tour June 23, 2018
- Middle and senior room tour June 22, 2018
- Creating Art using chalk June 22, 2018
- Awards Presentation 22/6/18 June 22, 2018
- Peer Typing June 5, 2018
- Cumann na mBunscol Girls Division 3 Shield final June 5, 2018
- Cumann na mBunscol Boys Division 3 League Final June 5, 2018
- Cumann na mBunscol June 5, 2018
- GAA skills with Noel and the infant room June 5, 2018
- Love Where You Live June 5, 2018
- Paired Art with the junior room and senior room boys May 3, 2018
- Testing waterproof materials April 26, 2018
- Parent reading programme 2018 April 25, 2018
- Parish concert 2018 April 25, 2018
- Spring in bloom around St Joseph’s NS April 24, 2018
INEC in Killarney hosted the world championships and pupils and past pupils from our school took part.
World Champions 2018 with their Dance Drama “Matilda”.
U-10 worlds CRN Dancing Ceile Group. They were pipped at the post and took 2nd place..
u13 Mixed Céilí team who came 7th.
On Thursday the 21st June the junior room visited Tullyboy farm. They had a great day. Thank you to farmer Matt for being a great tour guide!
On Tuesday the 19th June the middle room and senior room travelled to Athlone for their school tour. They went to Bay Sports, Athlone Castle and the Corlea Trackway visitor center.
Our annual awards presentation was held in school today.
Awards presented were:
– full attendance
-1-5 days missed from school
– ecorangers certificates to the junior room and middle room
– swimming certificates PAWS
– Cumann na mBunscol medals
Our presentation ended with a slideshow of photos from throughout the year and photos of 6th class when they were in the junior room.